Weintek MT8071iP touchscreen HMI panel is designed for visualisation of technological processes running on programmable logic controllers (PLC). The MT8071iP model features a coloured LCD screen with 7″ screen size, LCD backlight and high colour density for a high level of detail.
The panel is powered by 600MHz RISC Cortex-A8 ARM CPU with 128MB RAM, giving the product enough performance for quick system boot. Device is also provided with an onboard 128MB eMMC memory. For communication, two serial ports (RS485 + RS232) are present along with a single USB 2.0 port and a single 10/100Mbit Ethernet.
Configuration is performed via the Easy Builder PRO configuration software
- Input Power: 24±20%VDC
- Power Isolation: N/A
- Power Consumption: 350mA @ 24VDC
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 200.3 x 143.3 x 32 mm
- Panel Cutout: 119 x 93 mm
- Voltage Resistance: 500VAC (1 min)
- Isolation Resistance: Exceed 50MΩ at 500VDC
- Vibration Endurance: 10 to 25Hz (X, Y, Z direction 2G 30 minutes)
- Storage Temperature: -20° ~ 60°C (-4° ~ 140°F)
- Operating Temperature: 0° ~ 50°C (32° ~ 122°F)
- Wide input voltage range: 10.5 ~ 28VDC
- Boasts excellent performance with better operation experience compared to its predecessor
- Equipped with Cortex A8 600mHz CPU